Read Our Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to all users of this website and any other website operated by other companies in
the same group ("Group Companies"). If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately
stop using this website. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot
guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any
interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
The information you give and we obtain through you using this website may be used by this Company
and by other Group Companies for purposes in connection with your use of this website and other
websites operated by Group Companies and also for marketing activities of this Company and other
Companies in that Group. By using this site you confirm your consent to this. If you do not want to
receive any marketing information from this Company and/or other Group Companies then please notify
us. By submitting your email address to register, you agree that Archant, its third party service
providers, and the Community Moderators may use your email address to contact you about your profile
or any content you post on the Community, and for other administrative purposes related to the Community.
By becoming a newsletter registrant you authorise Archant Limited to contact you with the latest subscription
offers and other special deals from this site. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that
we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to
those linked sites.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own
personal use. You must not use it in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our
Sales and Services
A contract for us to supply you with goods or services will only be created when we accept your order
(which we may do in writing, by email or by fulfilling that order). Goods and services advertised on
this website may not actually be available when you place your order as we reserve the right to withdraw
services at any time. We will endeavour to deliver goods and provide services on the basis and in accordance
with the timescales mentioned on this site but time shall not be of the essence of those arrangements and
we will have no liability if we are delayed in or prevented from providing the goods/services by factors beyond our control.
This website is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by
statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this website or reliance
on its content.
Archant has a cancellation on expiration policy, unless you wish to cancel your subscription within the first 14 days of ordering. You may transfer your subscription liability to a different Archant magazine. If a gift is included as part of the subscription offer, we reserve the right to request the return of the gift or value of the gift in the event of an early cancellation of the subscription.
Cancellations must be requested either by telephone or post. Please remember to detail the publication name and your 12-digit customer number. By telephone: +44(0)1858 438840. By post: Subscription Department, Tower House, Sovereign Park, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9EF, UK.
We are delighted to receive your contributions to our bulletin boards, chat rooms and the like but only on the basis that:
- you accept that they may be monitored;
- you accept that we may exercise editorial control over them and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion;
- you warrant to us that all such contributions are lawful and not obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty;
- you warrant to all us that all content that you submit will be accurate, truthful and not misleading in any way;
- you licence us and all Group Companies to use the information you provide on any medium and you waive your moral rights in respect of it. The information includes forum postings, blogs and photographs posted on the forum, or any of the Archant Group Companies' websites.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this website is targeted only at, and goods and services
are only available to, UK residents.
- Available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- A subscriptions will become invalid if Archant is unable to secure payment for the service.
- If you’ve chosen to pay by direct debit, we will adhere to the guidelines set out in the Direct Debit guarantee.
- Your direct debit will appear as Archant Community Media on your bank statement.
- If you pay be credit or debit card the payment will appear as Archant Community Media on your statement.
- You can cancel your order within 7 days of subscribing and receive a full refund as long any newspapers and free gifts are returned.
- Archant reserves the right to discontinue the subscription service at any point by entering into written correspondence with the subscriber. In this event subscribers will receive a refund for the value of any outstanding newspapers on their subscription at the subscription rate they paid.
- Archant shall not be responsible for any failure in performing it’s obligations to the subscriber where this failure is caused by circumstance beyond Archant’s control.
- Archant shall not be responsible for any failure to deliver your subscription if you have supplied us with an incorrect address for delivery.
- Archant’s liability to the subscriber in connection with the subscription will not exceed the total subscription fees charged for the subscription period. Archant excludes all other liability to the subscriber to the extent permitted by law. Archant’s exclusion of inability shall not apply to any damages arising from the death or personal injury cause by it’s negligence or that of any of Archant’s employees or agents.
- Archant Community Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. We will inform you if we amend the terms and conditions.
Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the dispatch confirmation, unless there is an event outside our control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside our control, we will try to contact you with a revised estimated delivery date. Please see our FAQs for more information about delivery.
Where you have selected delivery to your address, delivery will be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- The digital subscriptions available to purchase on this site are for personal use only and should not be shared or accessed by multiple users. Should you require multiple user digital access to a publication, please contact us about our corporate subscription packages.
- You will be able to access your subscription on up to four different devices during your subscription period. If you need to reset your devices after reaching this limit, please get in touch.
- Purchasing a digital subscription will give you access to all available digital editions of the publication (including past issues) for the duration of your subscription. Once your subscription ends, your access to the digital editions will end also. Should you then wish to access any editions you will need to purchase a new subscription.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against any credit/debit card promotion, unless stated differently in the offer details.
- You will find the 'Redeem Voucher' box on the Basket Summary page, please input your gift voucher code here.
- Any unused balance will be recorded in your account on SubscriptionSave.co.uk for you to use on future orders.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift voucher, the difference must be paid by credit/debit card.
- Gift vouchers, and unused portions of gift vouchers, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed against an order.
- We are not responsible if a gift voucher is lost or used without permission.
The winner(s) may be notified by email and the results may be published on this Website and/or in the paper. We reserve the right to report details of competition winners, to take photographs (or other visual media) and to publish such media. The prize must be taken as offered with no alternative. In the event that the prize cannot be supplied no liability will attach to Archant. Entry into any competition does not give rise to any binding agreement between the parties. When prizes are supplied by third parties We are acting as their agents and as such We exclude all liability for loss or damage You may suffer as a result of any Competition. The editor of the relevant publication or Website decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Employees of Archant and the prize provider and their immediate families and agents may not enter. You will be deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions and to agree to be bound by them by entering a competition. By entering the Competition You agree that Archant may contact You by email with offers that may be of interest. You may opt out of Email marketing communications by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email.
We aim to offer the lowest prices on all Archant owned publications compared to other online subscription agents.
If you find this is not to be the case on an equivalent annual offer, please contact
email@example.com with full details.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's
IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
Your contact details will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties, unless you have opted in at time of order.
We may use your details to contact you with news of our products/services or special offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.