These terms apply to all users of this website and any other website operated by other companies in the same group ("Group Companies"). If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
The information you give and we obtain through you using this website may be used by this Company and by other Group Companies for purposes in connection with your use of this website and other websites operated by Group Companies and also for marketing activities of this Company and other Companies in that Group. By using this site you confirm your consent to this. If you do not want to receive any marketing information from this Company and/or other Group Companies then please notify us. By submitting your email address to register, you agree that Archant, its third party service providers, and the Community Moderators may use your email address to contact you about your profile or any content you post on the Community, and for other administrative purposes related to the Community.
By becoming a newsletter registrant you authorise Archant Limited to contact you with the latest subscription offers and other special deals from this site. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
Sales and Services
A contract for us to supply you with goods or services will only be created when we accept your order (which we may do in writing, by email or by fulfilling that order). Goods and services advertised on this website may not actually be available when you place your order as we reserve the right to withdraw services at any time.
We will endeavour to deliver goods and provide services on the basis and in accordance with the timescales mentioned on this site but time shall not be of the essence of those arrangements and we will have no liability if we are delayed in or prevented from providing the goods/services by factors beyond our control.
This website is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this website or reliance on its content.
We are delighted to receive your contributions to our bulletin boards, chat rooms and the like but only on the basis that:
- you accept that they may be monitored;
- you accept that we may exercise editorial control over them and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion;
- you warrant to us that all such contributions are lawful and not obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty;
- you warrant to all us that all content that you submit will be accurate, truthful and not misleading in any way;
- you licence us and all Group Companies to use the information you provide on any medium and you waive your moral rights in respect of it. The information includes forum postings, blogs and photographs posted on the forum, or any of the Archant Group Companies' websites.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against any credit/debit card promotion, unless stated differently in the offer details.
- You will find the 'Redeem Voucher' box on the Basket Summary page, please input your gift voucher code here.
- Any unused balance will be recorded in your account on SubscriptionSave.co.uk for you to use on future orders.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift voucher, the difference must be paid by credit/debit card.
- Gift vouchers, and unused portions of gift vouchers, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed against an order.
- We are not responsible if a gift voucher is lost or used without permission.
Specific rules apply to all competitions on this website; they are available as indicated on the relevant page(s).
We aim to offer the lowest prices on all Archant owned publications compared to other online subscription agents. If you find this is not to be the case on an equivalent annual offer, please contact email@example.com with full details.