Welcome to SubscriptionSave.co.uk – we launched in 2009 with the sole purpose of providing the very best subscription deals for our portfolio of magazines, and because we publish every magazine promoted on the website you can buy with confidence, safe in the knowledge that your order is 100% guaranteed.
On the website you can choose from over 50 magazine subscription offers which cover gardening, French property, British history, photography, shooting, boating, flying, diving and much more! So why not treat yourself or give someone you know a gift that lasts all year long?
What is a subscription?
A magazine subscription is a way to pay in advance for a set number of magazine issues and have them mailed directly to you door. Magazines can sell out or be difficult to find in the shops, so a subscription is the best way to ensure you don’t miss an issue.
Why should I subscribe?
Subscribing to our magazines is more cost effective than purchasing individual issues from the shops – plus you'll receive your magazine before it goes on sale in stores.
Our discounts vary according to the magazine but we generally offer up to 35% off the full price of a 12-month subscription, and that also includes FREE delivery to any UK address.
How do I subscribe?
Simply go to the promotion on the website, select a payment method – Direct Debit (UK customers only), credit/debit card or PayPal – and complete the checkout process. All transactions are encrypted and processed on a secure server, so your details are fully protected.
What is a digital subscription?
Many of our titles are now available in digital format as well – these are exact replicas of the print magazine, including articles and advertising. If you purchase a digital subscription you can access the digital editions directly through your web browser (HTML 5) or download the magazine ‘App’ from iTunes or the Google play app store.
• "Great deal for The English Garden – bargain price!!" Kim Brettwood.
• "Easy to use website. I look forward to receiving my magazines." Susan Watson.
• "Wow thanks for the prompt reply and sorting out my subscription. Now that's good customer service :0)" Fiona Hodgson.
SubscriptionSave.co.uk is part of Archant Community Media Ltd, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1RE. Registered in England: Company number: 19300, VAT number: 711 5185 62.
(1) How will you acknowledge my order?
An email acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you almost immediately when you place your order to confirm that it has successfully been received. If you are paying by credit card, you will also receive confirmation of your payment.
You will then receive a confirmation letter that will tell you your start issue, 10 digit subscriber number and customer service contact details.
(2) How do I order a subscription as a gift?
During the checkout process you are given the option to submit the address details of your gift recipient.
(3) If I’m giving a gift subscription, do you send anything to the recipient?
No, you will receive a greetings card and envelope with the letter of acknowledgement – so you can write a personal message and send it on to the recipient. If you are buying more than one subscription, you will receive a card and envelope for each one. Because of the Christmas rush, to absolutely guarantee you receive your gift card in time to send it to the recipient, we need to receive your order by 4th December.
(4) Will my online payment/bank details be secure?
Yes, our credit card subscription payment system is secure and online transactions are verified by Secure Trading. Any information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission. All Direct Debit details are collected on an SSL certificated secure connection and passed to our subscription house by Secure FTP (SFTP) and encrypted.
(5) How long does it take for magazines to arrive outside the United Kingdom?
Speed of delivery to subscribers outside the UK obviously depends on the quality of service provided by the various organisations along the way. The following airmail delivery times should be calculated from the date the magazine is published and are approximate: Europe – 5-10 working days. Rest of World 10-20 working days.
(6) What is the price in USD$ or other currencies?
Prices will be converted by your Credit Card company at the current rate of exchange. This rate will fluctuate.
(7) How long will the gift take to arrive?
If the gift is in stock it will take around 28 days. If it is out of stock it may take longer.
(8) When is my first issue due?
Your subscription will start with the next available issue. Your first issue may take up to 6 weeks to arrive (for titles published 12 times a year) depending on when your order is taken in accordance within the magazine’s publishing schedule. Titles published 6 times a year may take up to 8-10 weeks to arrive. For European deliveries please add a further 10 days and for Rest of World deliveries please add a further 20 days.
Please allow 28 days for delivery of your gift (if applicable). This is dispatched to the payer if ordered as a gift subscription.
Replacement issues – if the current issue is not delivered within the expected delivery time, a week after on sale date, then a replacement issue will be dispatched on request. Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery to UK addresses, and 7-14 days for Europe/Rest of the World.
If your magazine or gift has not been delivered please contact email@example.com or call our Customer Services team on +44(0)1858 438840
(9) Can I cancel my print subscription?
The subscription can be cancelled/refunded, you will receive a refund by cheque for any outstanding issues. Cancellations must be received in writing either by email or post. Please remember to include the magazine name and your subscriber reference number. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org. By post: Subscription Department, Tower House, Sovereign Park, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9EF, UK
(10) What if an issue doesn’t arrive?
Simply contact one of our Customer Services team on +44(0)1858 438840 and they will check we have your correct address details and arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you.
(11) What if a magazine arrives damaged?
Simply contact one of our Customer Services team on +44(0)1858 438840 and they will arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you.
(12) How do I change my address?
You can notify us of a change of address by sending an email to email@example.com, or by post: Subscription Department, Tower House, Sovereign Park, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9EF, UK or call +44(0)1858 438861. Please remember to detail the magazine name and your subscriber reference number.
(13) Can I manage my subscription online?
Yes, visit www.subscription.co.uk/help/archant to find out when your subscription is due to run out, to renew your subscription and to find out on-sale dates.
(14) How do I renew the subscription?
Whether you are taking out a subscription for yourself or as a gift, we will send you a reminder before the end of your subscription. Nothing will be sent to the recipient unless the subscription expires.
(15) Can I redeem my gift voucher against any product on the website?
Gift vouchers can be redeemed against any credit/debit card promotion on SubscriptionSave.co.uk, unless stated differently in the offer details.
(16) Where do I input my gift voucher code?
You will find the 'Redeem Voucher' box on the Basket Summary page, please input your gift voucher code here.
(17) What happens if I don't use all of my gift voucher balance?
Any unused balance will be recorded in your account on SubscriptionSave.co.uk for you to use on future orders.
(18) What happens if my order exceeds the amount of my gift voucher?
If your order exceeds the amount of your gift voucher, the difference must be paid by credit/debit card.
(19) Does my gift voucher expire?
Gift vouchers, and unused portions of gift vouchers, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
(20) Can I exchange my gift voucher for cash?
No, gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
(21) What is a digital subscription?
A digital subscription is an exact replica of the print edition and contains all the content of the print magazine, including articles and advertising. With Pagesuite, there is no software to download. You need only a web browser to read the digital editions and beacuse the content is delivered in HTML 5 you can view the digital editions on any device.
(22) How do I access my digital subscription?
After you have completed your purchase you will receive an acknowledgment email containing instructions on how to access your digital subscription.
(23) Can I cancel my digital subscription?
The digital subscription can be cancelled/refunded. Cancellations must be received in writing either by email or post. Please remember to include the magazine name and your subscriber details. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org. By post: Subscription Department, Archant House, Oriel Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1BB, UK
(24) Can I access my digital subscription using the magazine App available in the Apple – App Store?
Yes, once you've installed the magazine App all you need to do is login using your Subscription Save email address and password.
(25) As a print subscriber do I get access to the digital editions?
Yes, as a print subscriber you can access the digital editions of your magazine for free. Visit www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/howto for full instructions on how to do this.
If there's anything not mentioned above that you'd like more assistance with please don't hesitate to get in touch
These terms apply to all users of this website and any other website operated by other companies in the same group ("Group Companies"). If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
The information you give and we obtain through you using this website may be used by this Company and by other Group Companies for purposes in connection with your use of this website and other websites operated by Group Companies and also for marketing activities of this Company and other Companies in that Group. By using this site you confirm your consent to this. If you do not want to receive any marketing information from this Company and/or other Group Companies then please notify us. By submitting your email address to register, you agree that Archant, its third party service providers, and the Community Moderators may use your email address to contact you about your profile or any content you post on the Community, and for other administrative purposes related to the Community.
By becoming a newsletter registrant you authorise Archant Limited to contact you with the latest subscription offers and other special deals from this site. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
Sales and Services
A contract for us to supply you with goods or services will only be created when we accept your order (which we may do in writing, by email or by fulfilling that order). Goods and services advertised on this website may not actually be available when you place your order as we reserve the right to withdraw services at any time.
We will endeavour to deliver goods and provide services on the basis and in accordance with the timescales mentioned on this site but time shall not be of the essence of those arrangements and we will have no liability if we are delayed in or prevented from providing the goods/services by factors beyond our control.
This website is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this website or reliance on its content.
We are delighted to receive your contributions to our bulletin boards, chat rooms and the like but only on the basis that:
- you accept that they may be monitored;
- you accept that we may exercise editorial control over them and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion;
- you warrant to us that all such contributions are lawful and not obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty;
- you warrant to all us that all content that you submit will be accurate, truthful and not misleading in any way;
- you licence us and all Group Companies to use the information you provide on any medium and you waive your moral rights in respect of it. The information includes forum postings, blogs and photographs posted on the forum, or any of the Archant Group Companies' websites.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website, these terms and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against any credit/debit card promotion, unless stated differently in the offer details.
- You will find the 'Redeem Voucher' box on the Basket Summary page, please input your gift voucher code here.
- Any unused balance will be recorded in your account on SubscriptionSave.co.uk for you to use on future orders.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift voucher, the difference must be paid by credit/debit card.
- Gift vouchers, and unused portions of gift vouchers, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed against an order.
- We are not responsible if a gift voucher is lost or used without permission.
Specific rules apply to all competitions on this website; they are available as indicated on the relevant page(s).
We aim to offer the lowest prices on all Archant owned publications compared to other online subscription agents. If you find this is not to be the case on an equivalent annual offer, please contact email@example.com with full details.